The Youth Exchange is offered as a part of ongoing Erasmus+ KA2 Capacity Building for youth project called “Fairy Tale Genderology”.
The project aims to contribute to the better position of women in European society as well increase awareness on gender and human rights issues among young people. During the project fairy tales will be used as patterns for focusing on identifying and tackling gender stereotypes and reducing gender-based violence. Learn more about the project here.
Erasmus+ Youth Exchange
Location: Sokobanja, Serbia
Dates: 8th – 19th July 2019 (including travel dates)
Requirements for participants:
- An intermediate/advanced English level
- Aged between 19 and 30 years
- Be familiar with the project topic/theme and have high motivation regarding the issues of gender equality
Priority will be give to applicants who come from disadvantaged background/fewer opportunities. You can find more about it here.
Participants will be able to:
- exchange realities, practices and share experiences among each others, related to gender policy and issues
- actively participate in the development of innovative methods and techniques for gender oriented reading
- understand concepts and formulate problems in gender reading
- respond to problems in gender reading with the use of the Fairy Tale Genderology
- work on practical tasks in testing our methodology
- discuss how to transfer the Fairy Tale Genderology at a local level
- use different kinds of equipment and techniques to produce multimedia content
- express their analytical and critical thoughts on the topic of EU citizenship with youth from Serbia, Albania, France, Italy, Cyprus and Croatia
- critically evaluate learning methods and explore interculturality in “European” activities
- express their own initiatives, ideas and creativity
- work individually and in teams promoting diversity and inclusion
Conditions: The accommodation and meals will be covered by Erasmus+ programme and the travel tickets will be bought the by the project coordinator (up to 275 euros).